Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Disney Experiences, Part 1 August 2013

                           August 2013 Disney Experience!

     I've been to Walt Disney World many times, but never with a big party. Usually it's the usual go to grandmas with dad and take off one day to visit Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom. In this case it was completely different, now 13 people in my family were going to stay INSIDE of Disney World and go to EVERY park. Yes I know it sounds very overwhelming but if you are obsessed with Disney as much as I am this sounds very exciting! I ended up reading the whole Disney section at Barnes and Nobles. ( I never said I bought the books, Barnes and Nobles is basically a library except for the fact that you can't take the books home!) 

     After days, weeks, months, and years planning this vacation the excitement started to take over, seriously it's all I could think about! When the trip finally came it felt unreal. It was crazy to think that in just 8 hours I would be on my way to the airport. So here's my family story, we had some great moments but also had some bad moments, but at the end of the day we all had a good time. ( That's all that matters right)!

Click The Links Below

STARTING FRIDAY, CHECK BACK TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment