Monday, January 20, 2014

Meeting Face Character Tips


   

     Let's face it no matter how young or old you are, you want to meet the characters. I get excited meeting ALL characters. Princesses, animals, and villains are all exciting to meet. Although, my favorite characters to meet are the face characters ( Characters with no mask on ) .  I love meeting face characters, since they actually talk to you. So here's some of my tips on meeting face characters!

  •      Make them something! Characters love getting things, if you make them something they will generally spend more time with you. So don't be afraid to paint a seashell for Ariel or make a kiss for Peter Pan!
  •      Plan ahead! It would smart to plan your questions while in line. You don't want to smile and nod or that will get you nowhere!
  •      Don't Be Embarrassed! You might be slightly embarrassed since your a grown adult waiting by yourself in a two hour wait line to meet Tinkerbell. DON'T BE! This is the happiest place on earth after all.
  •      Camera, Autograph Book, Check! You probably want to remember this moment. So make sure you have a camera on hand or an autograph book. If you can't afford a autograph book make one yourself. Put stickers in it, the characters love them!
  •     Be Yourself! Don't be afraid to act like yourself!

     My Experience...

          My first face character experience was actually only a few months ago. I've been meeting fur characters for my whole life but I NEVER met a face character. Well actually that's a lie. When I was younger I met Ariel and Snow White but I can't remember. So in August we went to Epcot. I really wanted to meet Alice, the Mad Hatter, and Peter Pan. So far I had no luck with finding any of them. My mom said I could get a souvenir from the store in England so we walked into the shop. Right when we walked in, there was a line for meeting Alice. You wouldn't believe my luck! The line was only five minutes long. So we talked to Alice for awhile. We talked about cupcakes, t- shirts, and cheese. That experience changed everything about my Disney trips. I'll make sure to meet more characters every trip!
I do not own any of these pictures. All rights reserve to owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment