Monday, January 20, 2014

Frozen Review



     So I actually saw Frozen a LONG time ago and didn't think until now that it would be great to do a review! Overall I thought the movie was pretty good but in a way I was slightly disappointed. So without further ado HERE IS THE FROZEN REVIEW!

     So first of all let's talk about the characters. I would have to say that Olaf was definitely my favorite character. Here you have all these serious characters then BAM! You meet Olaf. He brings the balance between serious and funny. Anna the main character was great as well. Let me just say though, Elsa's dress was amazing! You can clearly see all the details and it's just a perfect beautiful dress.

     Now the music, here's were I got disappointed. I thought the music just didn't live up to Disney standards like Tangled did. It's the kind of thing were you have to keep listening to it to really like it. Although if you didn't shed a tear in " Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" you must be cold blooded. Now I can say I AM OBSESSED with the Frozen soundtrack. I listen to it everyday ( and sing every morning).

     I loved to see a new Disney movie inspired by old fairy tales and stories. It captures that old Disney style that we don't see much anymore. This was especially exciting since it was based on "The Snow Queen" my old childhood favorite. This is definitely one of my new favorite Disney films.

     What surprised me a lot was the fact that Anna AND Elsa are going to be in the Disney princess franchise. It wasn't a surprise that Anna would be crowned but I always thought of Elsa as more of a queen. She is Elsa the QUEEN of Arendelle after all. Din't forget this movie is based on " The Snow QUEEN" You see what I'm saying? Yes all the kids ( and adults ) love Elsa but she's not a princess, she's a queen. By the way why does everyone obsess over Elsa? Yes she has ice powers but I think Anna is an overall better character. Just my opinion.

     Well go see Frozen yourself because it is just a great movie! After you see let me know if you liked it in the comments!

     I just wanted to add in here that you definitely need to get to the theater early. There is an amazing pre- show involving Mickey and all his old friends trying to get Minnie away from Pete. They jump in and out of the movie screen tormenting Pete. So if you're not interested in Frozen you at least have to see this!

Here is a little preview...

No comments:

Post a Comment